Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Scan request for image in X-Gen issue 1

Last updated on 2 years ago
S
spacemaffNewbie
Posted 2 years ago
Hi, sorry I haven't very active on here for quite a while, anyway I have a request for somebody to scan a tiny image for me in X-Gen. Unfortunately I haven't been able to obtain that magazine myself, so was hoping that somebody here might be able to help.

Basically, I'm attempting to recreate the old Sega of America website (segaoa.com), or at least part of it, from before the wayback machine started archiving. Partly from recovered webpages via CD-ROMs and images which were saved elsewhere, but mainly through reconstructing them from old magazine screenshots. Unfortunately I've only found one scan of one of the main pages "Hot New Releases", and it's a tiny image already, so needs a pretty high res scan in order to make it out a bit better. It's the Sega website image on page 98 of X-Gen issue 1. I would be massively grateful if someone could scan that image for me in the highest resolution possible, it doesn't need to be the whole page.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.