Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

XBN (Xbox Nation) Issues 4 and 6.

Last updated on 2 years ago
S
SJHPS5Newbie
Posted 2 years ago
I'm wondering if anyone has issues 4 and 6 of XBN (Xbox Nation). This site has a near complete collection of XBN, except for those issues. It is also missing Issue 7 (which is scanned and available on Retromags). Those issues seem hard to find and not turning up on resellers like eBay for me.

I really love the design of XBN, and Ziff Davis mags of that era during the 2000's (like GMR and the last few years of Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine).
J
JabbaTheGamerNewbie
Posted 2 years ago
I've been looking for those two issues myself for one year and a half. I only managed to find two Facebook Marketplace listings with the issues # 6 and 7, but couldn't buy them as the sellers demanded payment in cash and refused to ship their items, so you had to show up on their doorstep if you wanted to get your hands on those magazines. I've never seen the issue # 4 being sold online at all. If you are from the US and don't mind travelling to the seller's location, I suggest checking out Facebook Marketplace as well as eBay.
Edited by JabbaTheGamer on 13/07/2022, 2 years ago
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 2 years ago
PfftI honestly haven't been paying attention to video game magazine uploads in years, so it's news to me that any of these have been scanned. But I just looked, and I've got XBN 4-6 on hand. It seems weird that I only have three issues...I'm guessing I may have more in storage, but then again, it sounds like they aren't needed (nor is issue 5, I presume?)
J
JabbaTheGamerNewbie
Posted 2 years ago
What a pleasant surpriseSmile ! And I've been looking for those two magazines for so long! Kitsunebi, please, could you scan them for OldGameMags? If you upload those issues 4 and 6, preservation of XBN will be complete (as Retromags already has another missing issue 7).
Edited by JabbaTheGamer on 15/07/2022, 2 years ago
S
SJHPS5Newbie
Posted 2 years ago
Wow! I would love to see those two issues scanned!
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 2 years ago
Sure, I've got no attachment to them. Just don't expect them right away, I've got some other stuff first in line. But scanning a couple of puny 100-page American mags will almost be a pleasure compared to all of these 280-page Japanese mags still waiting to be scanned.
S
SJHPS5Newbie
Posted 2 years ago
Good to hear Smile
S
SJHPS5Newbie
Posted 2 years ago
If anyone is interested, this ebay account is selling a bunch of XBN issues individually, including issues 4-6:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/heaven67
Edited by SJHPS5 on 31/07/2022, 2 years ago
J
JabbaTheGamerNewbie
Posted 2 years ago
I hope Kitsunebi will scan his copy of issue 6 and buying that magazine on eBay won't be necessary.
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 2 years ago
Jeez, guys. I already said I would. I've been out of the country since the end of last month, and I hope it comes to no one's surprise that I didn't check this site or even think about scanning even once during that time. Reading magazines about games is no longer an interest of mine, so it goes without saying that scanning mags about games is even less interesting. But I said I'd do it and I will. Just have patience.

On a related note, I packed my return luggage full of non-gaming-related mags, so maybe I'll start scanning some stuff that's more interesting to flip through (to me, at least) after I get a couple more game mags out of the way.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.