Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

New Releases 03/2022

Last updated on 8 months ago
S
slider1983Member
Posted 9 months ago

kitsunebi wrote:

@kitsunebi - Wow, I never realized that Star Wars Rebellion got its name changed to Supremacy in the UK and Ireland. I'm guessing it's due to the IRA, but does anyone know if the word "rebellion" is/was usually censored there (like how nunchaku and the word "ninja" got censored in the UK version of Ninja Turtles)?
I think so but I could only find this as proof:

https://swrebellion.net/forums/topic/...ment-66454

I mean we had anything with the word 'rebel' here like Rebel Assault so no idea.
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 9 months ago
Hubz provides us with Dengeki Nintendo 64 issues 52 - 57. Awesome!!

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/dengeki-nintendo-64-053.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 9 months ago
Also incoming from Hubz we have three issues of the Japanese Arcade Game Magazine

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/arcade-game-magazine-1996-04.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 9 months ago
Thanks to Hubz issues 126, 185, 198, 199, 201 & 202 of EGM are now available.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/egm-185.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 9 months ago
Dengeki PlayStation issue 104 is now available to download here:
http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...ad_id=9193

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/dp_104_kitsunebi_001.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 9 months ago
Another five issues of Play Meter are now available as I work these wonderful treasures from Hubz..

oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/play-meter-vol17-03.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 9 months ago
Also online is Nipedley's scan of Platinum Ultimate PC issue 01.
Anyone know anything about this magazine? It seems totally superfluous when they already had Ultimate PC up and running for a couple of years already. Mind you, the metallic title makes for a poor scan so maybe they foretold our scanning their mags and decided to make it more difficult for us? Smile

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/platinum-ultimate-pc-01.jpg
N
NipedleyNewbie
Posted 9 months ago
Yeah it really strikes as a special issue. I didn't feel like trying to meticulously recreate the shiny cover haha
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 9 months ago
Nipedley's scans of VSixtyFour have been added to the site. Yet again another title I know thing about.....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/vsixtyfour-03.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 9 months ago
Five issues of Play Meter have been added to the download area for arcade oriented readers to grab .....

oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/play-meter-vol21-05.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 8 months ago
Two issues of Ultimate PC Strategies scanned by Nipedley have been added to the site.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/ultimate-pc-strategies-01.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 8 months ago
All fifteen issues of Games Domain Offline scanned by Nipedley have been added to the site.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/games-domain-offline-14.jpg
T
ticokh99Newbie
Posted 8 months ago

Kiwi wrote:

@Kiwi - Fixed!! Thanks for the heads-up on that!!

Unfortunately Official UK PlayStation Magazine Issues 02 & 95 are missing at this time, preventing us from having a complete set of this title.

I found Issue 2 on ebay 20GBP I can donate to person who can scan this, if he/she living in UK, Unfortunately since brexit I don't like the high custom charges to my country.
Edited by ticokh99 on 21/03/2022, 8 months ago
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 8 months ago
Totally forgot about these ... sorry about that Jason!! ... but five more issues of his Australian PC User scans have been added to the download area.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcuser-2004-03.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 8 months ago
Famitsu issue 1362 is now available.
http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...ad_id=9230

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu_1362_kitsunebi_001.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 8 months ago
Five issues of Play Meter have been added to the download area thanks to Hubz....

oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/play-meter-vol21-11.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 8 months ago
Now available to members is a 3rd party scan of a book that will remain nameless on the releases blog (to prevent it being meta-trawled by a certain company) so members can grab it while they can if they are remotely interested in this title and haven't manage to find it elsewhere due to DMCA take downs as it will likely happen here too at some point. Wink

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/super-mario-64_complete-guide-book.jpg
MarkMarkJunior Member
Posted 8 months ago
Thanks Kiwi! Smile
S
slider1983Member
Posted 8 months ago

Kiwi wrote:

@Kiwi - Now available to members is a 3rd party scan of a book that will remain nameless on the releases blog (to prevent it being meta-trawled by a certain company) so members can grab it while they can if they are remotely interested in this title and haven't manage to find it elsewhere due to DMCA take downs as it will likely happen here too at some point. Wink
Are there any more magazine scans focusing on the company-that-shall-not-be-named that need to be ported over from the old website or is everything up to date for that?
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 8 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.