Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

New Releases 08/2021

Last updated on 3 years ago
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Sorry for the slow updates lately!! I am dealing with a family member who has suffered life threatening injuries so my time is consumed supporting our family at the present time.

andynick provides us with NGamer issue 61.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/ngamer-uk-61.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
.... and follows that up with issue 15 of Xbox Gamer ......

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/xbox-gamer-015.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 3 years ago
Dengeki G's Magazine issue 19 is now available to download here: http://oldgamemags.net/infusions/down...?cat_id=55 I had previously scanned all of the issues I own of this title which follow this one, making this the earliest issue scanned. This issue was the end of an era of sorts, being the final issue featuring cover artwork from Tong King Show, who did covers for many of the assorted Dengeki mags throughout the 90s. From here on, I'll be scanning this mag in reverse chronological order, and its coverage will gradually shift from PlayStation and Sega coverage to also include the final days of the PC Engine, back when this mag was titled "Dengeki G's Engine" (yes, I'll be scanning those too, after working back towards issue 1 of this title). Expect to see Tong King Show's cast of animal characters seen here gracing all of the forthcoming covers.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I was feeling magnanimous and actually scanned the poster this time. Of course, it was only B3 size (4 pages) as opposed to whatever you call the monster 16-page-sized beasts that they included with later issues.

oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/gs19_kitsunebi_001.jpg

電撃G'sマガジン1999年2月号
B
bigkevJunior Member
Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for the updates guys. Much appreciated!

Some great covers too I must say Grin
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
PC Gamer (USA) issues 147b, 148, 149 and 156 are now available thanks to JabbaTheGamer and Jason

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgamerusa-156.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
andynick provides us with NGamer issue 59.....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/ngamer-uk-59.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
He also provides us with PC Gamer (UK) issue 200 just in time for the weekend.....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgameruk-200.jpg
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 3 years ago
What a great comeback!

THX for all the sharing.

I hope everything's fine with your family, Wiki.

Have a nice weekend.

And a special thanks for those PC Gamer issues...Like
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Antic issue 20 is now available.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/antic-20.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
PC World (NZ) issue 170 is now available.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcworldnz-170.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Antic issue 19 is now available.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/antic-19.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Something a little different from andynick today with Xbox World issue 16 added to the download section.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/xbworld-016.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Computer Games issue 165 is now available. I don't have this issue so great work by JabbaTheGamer to acquire for scanning...

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/computer_games-165.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
PC Gamer (USA) issue 62 has been scanned and added to the download pool......

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgamerusa-062.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 3 years ago
Well I guess that "Now assimilating PC Games" on the cover helps pinpoint when Future first started mucking about with their American branch (as I covered in my brief history of PC Gamer in the recommendations thread.) Though it wasn't quite yet that the changes had a negative impact, as PC Gamer still feels like PC Gamer at this point. Still, I guess the writing is on the wall (or on the cover, as it were.)
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 3 years ago
THX for all the sharing.
S
slider1983Member
Posted 3 years ago

kitsunebi wrote:

@kitsunebi - Well I guess that "Now assimilating PC Games" on the cover helps pinpoint when Future first started mucking about with their American branch (as I covered in my brief history of PC Gamer in the recommendations thread.) Though it wasn't quite yet that the changes had a negative impact, as PC Gamer still feels like PC Gamer at this point. Still, I guess the writing is on the wall (or on the cover, as it were.)
It's false advertising to top it off as Seven only appeared in that costume in her first proper episode. In the game she appears how she normally dresses in the TV show. Grin
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 3 years ago
I don't see any suggestion that the cover image has anything to do with a particular game. Seven of Nine was chosen to grace the cover because the article is about seven Star Trek games (and also because boobs in catsuits sell magazines).

Though there is a promise on the cover that the issue includes a Seven of Nine poster, both sides of which feature her in this costume, so it seems pretty truthful advertising, actually.
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
andynick submits PC Gamer (UK) issue 199

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgameruk-199.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
PC Gamer (USA) issue 63 has been scanned and added to the download pool ....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgamerusa-063.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.