Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

New Releases 07/2021

Last updated on 1 year ago
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Five more issues of Australian PC User have been added to the download pool.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcuser-2005-01.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Five issues of Australian PC User have been added to the download area thanks to Jason.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcuser-2003-04.jpg
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 1 year ago
THX Andynick for those two PC Gamer issues.
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 1 year ago
Tech Gian issue 23 is now available for discerning adults to download here: http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...?cat_id=70
What's amazing is this issue looks at boobs which are STILL going strong 23 years later and are one of the few things that I still look at regularly today!! Wink

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/tg_23_kitsunebi_001.jpg

テックギャイアン1998年9月号
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Hold the horses!! andynick's not finished yet with PC Gamer (UK) issues 201 and 202 now available. Brilliant!! What's amazing is this issue looks at Left 4 Dead 2 which is STILL going strong 11 years later and is one of the few games that I still play regularly today!!

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgameruk-202.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Then he follows that up with Xbox Gamer issue 26 .....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/xbox-gamer-026.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
andynick drops NGamer issue 62 into the download area.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/ngamer-uk-62.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Going back to the uploads of Nipedley we have issues 22 and 24 of GameNOW thanks to JabbaTheGamer. I have to say the covers of these issues do NOT compare favorably to that of issue 23 Grin

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/gamenow-24.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Computer Gaming World issue 220 has been scanned and added to the download pool. I must say, the later issues of this title are as different from the early issues as the content between Imagine and Future both in style and quality. I far and away prefer the issues from around #60 to 140. The layouts are better, the paper stock is better, articles are better, really, everything is just better ....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/cgw-220.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
He follows that with with NGamer issue 63. Go team Red ..... or should that be team White??

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/ngamer-uk-63.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
andynick kindly provides us with Xbox Gamer issue 27.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/xbox-gamer-027.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Jason provides four more issues (2005 and 2008 vintage) of Australian PC User to start the new week.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcuser-2005-09.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
Yeah, those Imagine produced mags were fabulous, with better layouts, writing and well, everything else, over their UK counterparts from Future. It really was a shame they sold out to Future but at least we have those 1990's issues to look back on.
P
PulstarNewbie
Posted 1 year ago

kitsunebi wrote:

@kitsunebi - I wasn't slagging PC Gamer. The 90s issues of PC Gamer published by Imagine are some of the only gaming mags that mean anything to me. I can't say I'm particularly interested in issues from the 2000s onward, partly because that was when the mag lost its identity and became a clone of the UK edition which I never favored, and partly because I simply Iost interest in gaming early on in the 2000s. But those 90s USA issues are fantastic. They hit my nostalgia sweet spot.

The columns were fantastic.
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
PC Gamer (USA) issue 57 has been scanned and added to the usual place. The front/back covers of this issue were completely screwed up, as in ripped off and in ragged condition. I've cleaned them up as much as I can be bothered and found another issue to replace the foldout front advertisement but it still isn't 100%. Still, it's better than nothing. The rest of the mag was fine!!

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgamerusa-057.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 1 year ago
andynick submits issue 01 of Play Gamer, another title I have never seen before today.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/play-gamer-01.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 1 year ago
Combine an unlucky number with a very lucky number Wink and you get Famitsu issue 1369, now available to download here: http://oldgamemags.net/infusions/down...owstart=20

oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu_1369_kitsunebi_001.jpg

Weeklyファミ通2015年03月12日号 No.1369

Oh dear...it seems this guy couldn't keep his mind off of the lucky number...
i.postimg.cc/c1QLctXL/Famitsu-1369-kitsunebi-071.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 1 year ago
I wasn't slagging PC Gamer. The 90s issues of PC Gamer published by Imagine are some of the only gaming mags that mean anything to me. I can't say I'm particularly interested in issues from the 2000s onward, partly because that was when the mag lost its identity and became a clone of the UK edition which I never favored, and partly because I simply Iost interest in gaming early on in the 2000s. But those 90s USA issues are fantastic. They hit my nostalgia sweet spot.

I've never read Edge, but the minimalist covers are beautiful.Smile
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 1 year ago
Hi Kitsunebi

Guess who's gonna THX for those PC Gamer magazines...PfftWinkLike

THX
Edited by etphonehome1973 on 24/07/2021, 1 year ago
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 1 year ago
HI Kitsunebi

I like PC Gamer and Edge magazines because they are the few English language videogame magazines survivors. I have all the Edge magazines and i wish to have all PC gamer magazines as well.

I'm reading Edge and PC Gamer magazines from number 1 issue to the latest. As a nostalgia factor and to watch videogame evolution through Time.

There are probably better videogame magazines, but at least these ones are still alive.SmileLike
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.