Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

New Releases 05/2021

Last updated on 3 years ago
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Game Informer (USA) issues 139, 143 and 195 have been added to the download section.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/game-informer-139.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
PlayStation Official (AUS) issue 73 has been scanned and added to the download area.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/playstationaus-073.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Official Xbox (USA) issues 45, 47 and 50 have been added. These were scanned by Nipedley a while ago and I am trying to ensure I get a mix of everyone submissions online even if it does seem like Mission Impossible at times!! These were kindly donated by JabbaTheGamer. More to come shortly ....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/xbox-usa-050.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Not really a new release but along with migrating Images of War Vol.01-02 to the new site I have also converted it to CBR and scanned the missing War Diary supplement so with the exception of the newspaper replica's which are way, way too big to scan even for my A3 scanner this issue is now complete. Myybe one day I will figure how how to scan those damned newspapers?

oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/imageswar-01-02.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 3 years ago
Comptiq 256 can now be downloaded here: http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...?cat_id=54
A link to the demo disc can be found in the mag's description.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/comptiq_256_kitsunebi_001.jpg

コンプティークNo.256 2003年04月号
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Another issue of Images of War (Vol.01-05) has been added to the download area. This has not been previously been released on the old site but the IX1600 means scanning the supplemental war diary booklets is way easier than via the fi-5650c.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/imageswar-01-05.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Thanks to Jason and JabbaTheGamer issue 112 of Game Informer (USA) has been added to the weekend releases.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/game-informer-112.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Issues 51, 52 & 59 of Official Xbox (USA) magazine have been added to the download section.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/xbox-usa-051.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Images of War Vol.01-07 has been scanned and added to the download area. This is another previously unreleased issue that I managed to finally the accompanying posters .....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/imageswar-01-07.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Game Informer (USA) issues 113, 114 and 117 are now available.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/game-informer-113.jpg
S
slider1983Member
Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for these! Smile
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
The month draws to a close and with it comes issues 64, 68 - 72 of PC Gamer (UK)

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgameruk-069.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
My dog is having a cruciate ligament op tomorrow so I may be preoccupied for the next three of four days but here's issues 14 - 18 of Ultimate PC from Nipedley and andynick to keep you occupied while I have a period of potential downtime.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/ultimatepc-16.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 3 years ago
BIGGEST ISSUE EVER!!!...196 pages!
LOL. PC Gamer had already cracked 450 pages by this point, and CGW had passed 500 pages. Hell, the weekly issue of Famitsu I'm editing right now is 300 pages.

I thought exclaiming that something of thoroughly average size is the "biggest ever" was something only women dating men with exceptionally low self-esteem had to do...Pfft
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 3 years ago
TRIPLE Thanks for those new PC Gamer issues.

And Thanks for all the other magazines shared.

It's a pleasure to belong to this community.

Have a nice week
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.