Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Submitting Scans

Last updated on 3 years ago
S
slider1983Member
Posted 3 years ago

kitsunebi wrote:

@kitsunebi -

slider1983 wrote:

Thanks for the clarification guys. I was just trying to make sure I'm not submitting scans to some outdated place. 👍

No, that would be the Internet Archive.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
S
slider1983Member
Posted 3 years ago

Kiwi wrote:

@Kiwi - Hahaha!!! I think kitsunebi is just having a bit of fun as "ELITE" isn't really a requirement to use the submission side of things Grin

All will be revealed shortly.
Just want to add I can't scan GamesMaster Issue 143 because I don't own it. Do you or anyone else have this issue? It's the one with James Bond Everything or Nothing video game on the cover. I could look for it on ebay but if someone has it to scan I don't need to buy it.
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 3 years ago

slider1983 wrote:

Thanks for the clarification guys. I was just trying to make sure I'm not submitting scans to some outdated place. 👍

No, that would be the Internet Archive.
S
slider1983Member
Posted 3 years ago

kitsunebi wrote:

How do you join the ranks of the "elite"? Gotta earn it by submitting lots of quality scans. But not to worry, the MF drop box works pretty well, too.
Well well well, no probs there then. Got that covered. 😂

KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Hahaha!!! I think kitsunebi is just having a bit of fun as "ELITE" isn't really a requirement to use the submission side of things Grin

All will be revealed shortly.
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 3 years ago
The Media Fire drop box is your best bet for now. There IS a better, more fool-proof, ideal and convenient way to submit scans, but it's only available to select premium members. How do you join the ranks of the "elite"? Gotta earn it by submitting lots of quality scans. But not to worry, the MF drop box works pretty well, too.
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
Currently kitsunebi uses the submission process to add his files to the website under his own name.

There is a process to follow and I will be adding it to the FAQ's shortly so other members like yourself can be recognised as the submitter of the file.
S
slider1983Member
Posted 3 years ago
Hi Kiwi, I was just wondering about submitting downloads. Various avenues are open to allow us to submit downloads. I have been sending downloads via your media fire drop box for instance however you have also allowed scans to be submitted via this website. I just wondered what's the most fool proof, ideal or convenient way to make sure the scans get to you?

On a side note I sent over GamesMaster Issue 156. This might be my best scan so far. Turned out really nice and fixed the file size issues as well. 😁
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.