Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

New Releases 03/2021

Last updated on 21 days ago
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 24 days ago
In regards to Famitsu specifically, kitsunebi's explanation around ease of acquiring them outside of Japan is entirely correct. The Bookwalker site is a shocker for non-Japanese people to try and use. I also had no ability to purchase content on the Japanese site and the International one was rather limited.

The other side of it is the language barrier which makes them unreadable unless you know the language, and unlike English which is almost a universal second language for many countries, pretty much no-one outside of Japan speaks or understands it. Therefore, to European countries they are essentially just a picture book. Given that and the fact I don't think we have any Japanese members it really isn't depriving the publisher of much in the way of revenue as long as our members follow our one and only rule and do not upload our files elsewhere.
S
slider1983
Posted 23 days ago

Kiwi wrote:

@Kiwi - In regards to Famitsu specifically, kitsunebi's explanation around ease of acquiring them outside of Japan is entirely correct. The Bookwalker site is a shocker for non-Japanese people to try and use. I also had no ability to purchase content on the Japanese site and the International one was rather limited.

The other side of it is the language barrier which makes them unreadable unless you know the language, and unlike English which is almost a universal second language for many countries, pretty much no-one outside of Japan speaks or understands it. Therefore, to European countries they are essentially just a picture book. Given that and the fact I don't think we have any Japanese members it really isn't depriving the publisher of much in the way of revenue as long as our members follow our one and only rule and do not upload our files elsewhere.
Thanks for the clarification. Smile
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 23 days ago
All new issues of Official Xbox Magazine (USA) are now available with issues 11, 12, 27, 43, 46, 54 and 57 added to the download area thanks to JabbaTheGamer and Jason. Awesome work guys!! Smile

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/xbox-usa-043.jpg
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 22 days ago
More scans coming out of the Oz scanning site with five issues of PC Games (USA) now available in the download area.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pc_games_vol5_no09.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebi
Admin
Posted 21 days ago
****** NEW RELEASE ALERT!!! ******

From Gekkan PC Engine issue 55 comes this 36-page supplement, Street Fighter II: Ougi no Shou (Street Fighter II ~奥義の章~, lit. Street Fighter II: Composition of Secret Techniques).

Download Here: http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...?cat_id=65

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/sfii_kitsunebi_001.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebi
Admin
Posted 21 days ago
****** NEW RELEASE ALERT!!! ******

This one was a bit of a beast to scan/edit. A hefty 260 pages of Famitsu issue 1390 has been added to the Famitsu download section. Get it while it's hot!

Download Here: http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...ad_id=6555

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu_1390_kitsunebi_001.jpg
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 21 days ago
Very nice indeed!!! Like
M
modgeezer
Posted 21 days ago
Big Like to Kiwi and all of the scanners for the great releases this month. Thank You!!!
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 21 days ago
It's great to get back into scanning again. The whole godane experience really did my head in and then issues with my scanner got me somewhat uncaring about ever scanning again. Thanks to donations which helped cover getting a replacement scanner and I feel good about getting back into it again. Really good actually!!

Of course getting a replacement site platform up and running and populated with content is getting in the way a little bit at the present time Wink
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.