Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Do we have any Sydney members?

Last updated on 8 hours ago
J
Jason
Admin
Posted 13 days ago
Edited by Jason on 30/04/2021, 13 days ago
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 13 days ago
I still have a heap of these to scan but only up to a certain date. I can trawl through them and let you know what issues I have though in case these are later issues......

Update: I still have issues 56, 57, 66, 69 - 74, 80 and 82 waiting to be scanned but there may be a few in the basement however I don't think had anything much from 83 onwards so if those issues are from mid-2013 onwards then we could really do with acquiring them!!
Edited by Kiwi on 30/04/2021, 13 days ago
J
Jason
Admin
Posted 13 days ago
Looks like I have secured these, so stay tuned
T
Tricky
Posted 12 days ago
Hey guys. I live in Sydney. Let me know if there's some way I can help.
J
Jason
Admin
Posted 12 days ago

Tricky wrote:

@Tricky - Hey guys. I live in Sydney. Let me know if there's some way I can help.

Thanks Tricky! I'm just waiting for the seller to reply again. If shipping for him turns out to be a hassle I'll let you know

Cheers
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 12 days ago
We already have issues 01 - 83 with the exception of three issues and I cannot tell what the dates for those being offered are so if you can get clarification from the seller before plonking money down that might be prudent.

I think we are only missing 18, 24 and 25 so if they aren't predominantly for 84 onwards it might be better to negotiable a price for those three missing issues if the seller has them and is prepared to sell them separately.
J
Jason
Admin
Posted 7 days ago
I paid for these today, I'm treating them as a lucky dip Smile The bloke was very helpful and is going to box them up for me, so I didnt want to ask him to go through them all.....for $25 I'll take a punt that there'll be some goodies in there.
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 7 days ago
J
Jason
Admin
Posted 9 hours ago
Great news, most of the issues are post issue 80 and in mint condition, so we'll have some great new mags to add!
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 9 hours ago
Great stuff!! Looking forward to fleshing out the OPSX (AUS) collection.

As a matter of interest is it still published? As the bookstores here are carrying pretty much zero computing/console content nowadays.
J
Jason
Admin
Posted 8 hours ago
Yeah its still published here, I saw one at a newsagent the other day. But yes, its pretty slim pickings at newsagents nowadays.

it's down to The Oz Playstation Mag, PC Powerplay (which is a shadow of itself now, its just content lifted from PC Gamer UK) , APC, and the occasional UK import. Retro Gamer must sell well still as it is widely available There's no US magazines at all.

Some newsagents airfreight imports from the UK so a few have a wider selection but the typical issue costs an arm and a leg Sad
KiwiKiwi
Super Admin
Posted 8 hours ago
APC is the only mag I saw on the shelf last time I was in a bookstore browsing the mag section.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.