Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Old Website is being deconstructed!!

Last updated on 3 years ago
MarkMarkJunior Member
Posted 3 years ago
Thanks Kiwi.

Just a thought - Is there any way to transfer or preserve the discussion threads from the old site? I know that it is rare that people look at them again, but there were some very interesting retro discussions in there. We lost all the discussion topics from the previous site a few years ago. It's a shame to lose everything again.

No worries if there's no easy way to do so. Just thought I'd mention it before the lights are permanently shut off.
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 3 years ago
As by and large I am happy with the way PHP-Fusion is working, even allowing for the lack of a [LIKE] button ... I am going to start removing migrated content over there.

This includes users logins for those members that have been migrated to the new site as within two or three weeks all downloads will be online here so I see little point retaining content/users on both sites. It's an "All or Nothing" kind of deal for me and some of you have said you cannot login over there anyway, which is insane given I have done nothing to user profiles, so I have no idea why that is occurring.

I really don't want to waste time trying to figure it out that could better spent on the new site. Anyway, this is a heads-up on what is happening over there.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.